As much of a Summer lover we are here in Style, we also love the Winter season, especially layering.
It is not only essential but it is fashionable. As the winter weather approaches, layering our items is a means for survival, but looking good is also a bonus! Layering can also help us with the unpredictable Irish weather.
This Autumn we have got lucky with the Irish weather. One minute you’re hot and the next minute you’re grabbing an extra layer from the wardrobe. But with the upcoming Winter season, it’s all about sweater weather.
How to Style Your Knit Jumper/Sweater
A sleeveless knit jumper with a white or black ruffled long sleeved top is the style at the moment. This look is stunning with a pair of leather leggings and either a pair of boots or high heels if you want to pull off that glam look!
To shop Kate's look, check out our following items:
Bianca Brown, Black and Red Scarf
Marble Leather Look Jeans
Layering Tips During Autumn
Layering in Winter is tough and some people really struggle with matching certain clothes together. So, we’re going to give you some tips and tricks on how to get use out of your wardrobe without spending loads of money.
- Thin layers - keep the layers thin. Which means you can add more without making you look too bulky.
- Layer over - this is a popular option. Try adding a long coat over a jumper and dress with tights. Easy peasy!
- Layer under - we find this one quite popular, especially with our new shirt jumpers in stock at the moment. A little shirt or jumper under your sweater can add that more sophisticated look to your outfit.
- Adding a scarf - a scarf can make all the difference to your outfit. Especially if it is patterned with the beautiful shades of Autumn. A scarf can be the perfect statement for adding to any plain outfit in your wardrobe. Check out the link below to see how Kate styled her Normann Coat & Bianca scarf preparing for Layering Season.
- Adding a gilet - a gilet is both dressy and warm, which makes purchasing one very worth your money!
How to Spend Your Rainy Autumn Evening?
Cosy up and watch your favourite Netflix show while scrolling through our website to shop our all occasion wear. Especially our casual wear which is a must when adding to your autumn/winter wardrobe.