blog · christmas · Ladies Fashion · winter ·
These Are This Year's Winter Fashion Trends
This year's fashion trends have taken a turn. The world needs mood lifters and the fashion trends have not let us down, bringing bright and bold colours to the front and centre.
Splashes of colour and eye-catching prints have taken over from the basic navy and black - and we're pleased to see it!
Here is why you'll want to know what women's winter fashion treads are this Christmas...
- We want to keep ourselves up to date with what the latest fashion trends are!
- We are buying for the ladies that we love this season, and we want to make sure they are up to date pieces!
Fashion trends you want to know about this season!
- Scarfs - A bright, bold patterned scarf is an easy item to start with if you aren't too sure about going too far outside your comfort zone. A scarf can change an outfit, but also is practical to add heat in the winter months.
- Dresses With Eye-Catching Prints And Bold Colours - The Pippa V Neck Teal & Burnt Orange Tie Boho Style Dress features long sleeves, a wrap front with a surplice neckline, a figure-flattering tie waist and a mid-length skirt.
- Add A Splash Of Colour - When a bright colour is added it lifts the outfit and the mood. We recommend the I.nco Long Green And Grey Cardigan With Diamonte Detail. The colour blocking grey and green, enhanced by black stripes, looks absolutely stunning.
Staple Fashion Pieces That Work Every Season
- Black Faux Leather Trousers - These are a must have for your winter wardrobe this season! Team them with an oversized knit, and you're good to go. We love Robell Enie Black Faux Leather Trousers. These edgy faux leather trousers from Robell are cut from a comfortable leather-inspired material. These versatile black trousers are tight-fitting, have an elastic waist band and look fantastic.
- Gilet Style - Long and midi length gilets are massive this season. Gilets are treading but can also be a staple fashion piece. Black and navy gilets will work every year but why not go outside side your comfort zone and choose a gilet with depth. We recommend Bianca Bronze Padded Long Gillet. We love the bronze colour - it is a bit different, but highly versatile.
We love keeping you up to date with all things fashion this winter. However, it is important that we remember to make sure to keep it relevant to ourselves or the lady that we are buying for.
If bold colours and prints scare us make sure to add the staple pieces for a more toned down look.
Leave a comment